Horizon for Real Estate
Real Estate ERP Property Management Solution of Horizon gives your Real Estate Management team the core administrative tools to help them manage properties, leases, renewals and appraisals across your organization more effectively. With your company’s Property information stored in a structured, easily retrievable manner you can concentrate on managing and solving property management issues rather than simply documenting them in excel or in spreadsheets.
Centralize management of properties and the individual units across the organization, including breakup of the lease components, assets linked to the units etc., so that you can get a detailed overview of your Property/units whenever you need it. You can track invoices and collections throughout the system using Lease Numbers. You can also view documents related to a property such as the unit plan, furnishing details etc. At any time, you have direct access to information telling you which units are available/ vacant and against which customer are they currently with.
Creating new Property Leases and managing occupancy / vacancy levels are ongoing processes. You can control the process from the moment an inquiry is received for a vacant unit / property, through correspondence and workflows with relevant managers, right up to the point of creating a Lease / Cancellation of a Lease.
Benefits at a glance
- Maintain properties by using up to three hierarchies such as Property group, Property Type, Premise Categories and Individual units
- Manage the furnishings provided to the units and link to the Fixed Assets
- Maintain rent values, standard charges & rates
- Split & Merge Units to make the unit easily leasable
- Maintain unlimited Unit Types such as apartment, villa, office shop, kiosks etc.,
- Lease Management with multiple options – Single unit / merged units
- Maintain leases with unfurnished to fully furnished units
- Manage the Payment frequency with multiple options – Yearly, Half‐yearly, Quarterly & Monthly
- Calculation of Contract value with a comprehensive rate matrix with multiple rental break ups
- Manage the furnishings provided along with the leases
- Capability to generate Lease Contracts and archive pdf version of signed contracts
- Maintain periodic history of rent appraisals for the units
- Maintain multiple increments / rent revisions for leases
- Track the history of rent revisions against the generated revenues
- Renew leases with options to renew the payment terms, extension of duration and increment / decrement in the lease values
- Calculation and breakdown of the “Unearned Revenue” and reconciliation of opening and ending monthly balances with Rental Revenue and rental collections.
- Calculation and breakdown of the accounting “Rental Revenue” on a monthly basis on a straight‐line basis.
- User customizable reports giving users the ability to pick information to be displayed on reports
- Ageing analysis of the tenants on multiple levels
- Ability to inquire and generate reports on all historical data including as‐of records of AR and unearned revenue.
- Dashboard on occupancy, vacancy, collections, gross revenue, rent per unit area