Horizon for Trading and Distribution Industry
With the ever growing competition, trading has become one of the most difficult businesses to capture. Adapting to regulatory changes, connecting with all the entities, and finance management etc are only a few of the many problems that, people face in the industry.
Trading firms require functionally rich ERP software that can support an entire distribution company from order processing through inventory control and shipping and onto the final general ledger accounting entries. The good fit ERP can give a true picture of the state of business in close to real-time. The right, functionally optimized ERP system will help improve sales performance, organizational efficiencies, reduce costs, while improving order and line item fill rates. It will help increase profit margins and strengthen customer satisfaction levels. It will help distribution companies succeed in otherwise challenging business environments.
Horizon for Trading Industry provides intuitive solutions for optimized inventory management and distribution process. It employs scientific methods of risk moderation and financial control and helps drive the profitability of the organization. It allows companies to manage every aspect of their business process. It is built for a multi market environment, helps extend the organizational insight and improve the decision making process at every stage of the business.
Benefits at a glance
- Automated business process, helps speedy completion and reduces unnecessary activities.
- Complete visibility and easy access to all the inventory, sales, purchasing and financial information across multiple locations.
- Accurate tracking of shipments, ensuring quality of service in delivering.
- Improved customer communications and enhanced customer service through quick response to specific customer needs.
- Achieve increased sales volume and elevated revenue with our solutions for wholesale industry.
- Track your sales data at warehouse/ branch levels. Adopt different sales discounts types, based on pricing rules for customers
- Know exactly the stock locations item-wise and study inventory turnover
- Adopt pricing rules based on items and customers. Study to identify high volume customers
- Group items and customers for pricing. Fix a range of volume-based pricing alternatives
- Analyze past sales and invoicing. Identify delays. Perform receivables ageing analysis through DSO (day sales outstanding). Identify defaulters and tighten credit limits.