Term of Use
All content present on this site including the site design, logo, text, images, graphics, videos and audios are exclusive property of Frontline IT. No content of this site may be reproduced, stored in a database or retrieval system or adapted, modified or published in any form or by any means graphic, electronic, web or otherwise without prior written permission from Frontline IT.
All rights, not specifically granted herein are reserved. Any unauthorized use of the resources appear on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws, and could result in criminal or civil penalties. Frontline Information Technology and Horizon – EBS is a registered trademark. This trademark may not be used in any manner without prior written consent from Frontline Information Technology LLC.
Your use of the site shall be deemed to be your agreement to abide by each of the terms set forth below, including any modifications that we may make. We may modify these terms at any time and from time to time without notice to you by posting revised terms herein.
User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold Frontline IT harmless from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of or relating to any misuse by the User of the content and services provided on the Site.
Frontline IT uses reasonable efforts to ensure the accuracy of the contents in the site. All the information contained in the Site has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable; however the sources may occasionally contain contents, specifications or information that are out of date, inaccurate or incomplete. Frontline IT accepts no liability on the subject of the accuracy of the information contained on this site and use of the information is at user’s own risk. Frontline IT may change or discontinue any aspect of its website at any time, including, its content or features. We are not responsible for any damage, liability, or argument resulting from your use, reliance or reaction on any of the information or contents available in the site.
The third party website links are provided in this site as a convenience to you and do not involve an endorsement by Frontline IT of any such linked sites. Frontline IT assumes no responsibility or assurance for materials and information found on the sites which are functioned or managed outside of its domain. The above term can be revised or modified by Frontline IT at any moment without prior notice.
Any personal data submitted via this site, whether by email or other means, shall be used by Frontline IT only and will not be revealed to any third parties. Frontline IT reserves the right to use your personal data for providing you a more personalized online experience. Please contact us if you wish to view, remove or amend your personal data. Frontline IT assumes no responsibility for any damage to the user’s computers or any data loss caused by downloading any content, material or information from this site.
You agree not to:
- Interfere with or interrupt the Site or servers or networks connected to the Site, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of networks connected to the Site
- Replicate, duplicate, sell, resell, or exploit any content of this site for any commercial purpose.
- Hack, crack, or otherwise attempt to outwit any copy protection, access control, or license-enforcement mechanisms associated with or related to the Site or Site Content.
Without our prior written permission, you may not:
- Allow, enable, or otherwise support the transmission of unwelcomed commercial advertising or solicitations via e-mail (spam);
- Use any high volume, automated, or electronic means (including without limitation robots, spiders, scripts, or other automatic device) to access the Site or monitor or copy our web pages or the Site Content; deep-link to the Site for any purpose; or Frontline IT
- Frame the Site, place pop-up windows over its pages, or otherwise affect the display of its pages.
The Site, and all content, materials, information, software, products, press releases , news flashes and services provided on the Site, are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Frontline IT expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
The above term can be revised or modified by Frontline IT at any moment without prior notice.
Frontline IT makes no warranty that:
- The Site will meet your requirements
- The Site will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis;
- The results that may be obtained from the use of the Site or any services offered through the Site will be accurate or reliable.
Frontline IT cannot be held liable under any circumstance for any damages whatsoever, including without limitation, damages for loss of profit, business interruption, loss of information and data, arising out of the use of or inability to use this Web site and the information it contains, even if Frontline IT has been made aware of the possibility of such damages.